September 27, 2007

We've got connections

We got our official housing assignment today! Since we will be living in the same village as the Browns, the first thing I did was call Jaime and asked her to take pictures of our new house. Here are a couple of the pictures she sent me. I will let you take a guess at who actually took the pictures.







Thanks Averie and Austin Kate for taking those pictures for Auntie! You did a great job!

6 comments:

Haley said...

I LOVE it! It will be so great living near Jaime, I'm sure!

Natalie Kellett said...

Hey Libby. Congrats on the new house. Hope your doing well.

Natalie Kellett said...

hey Libby. Cute house.

The Browns said...

I broke in to your new house today! The back door was unlocked... guess what? It's just like mine! I can see your back porch from my back porch.

Anonymous said...

Hey Libby! Love the house and I am so excited for you guys. But I am kinda sad that you guys won't be here anymore. Ya'll have got to come see us. Regan is into the 100 questions and she asks where Libby is all the time. CONGRATS!

Terri said...

Congrats on the new house Libby and Brad!