That picture does look like Savannah, but I never would have thought about that until you and Kelli pointed it out, Amy. That explains why AK looks so much like me and Savannah both!
The first thing I thought when I saw that first picture was, "I hope Jaime doesn't sit like that now!" (Haha! J/K, Jaime.) Actually, it cracked me up, and then I saw the next picture and thought, "WOW! Ave and AK are just like their mommy and aunt!" I love how those girls are always posing in their pictures.
Galatians 5:25 says “Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.” I believe that life is like a beautiful dance, and our dancing partner is Christ. I am a romantic though, and it is so much easier said than done to let the almighty Creator guide our steps through life. I often find myself trying to step back when I feel the Spirit leading me forward. Each day is danced to a different song. I have known for a long time, but am now only beginning to understand that my God holds each day in the palm of his hand. Right now, I don’t know exactly where this dance will lead me in the future, but the Lord is blessing each step that I take with him. You can find immeasurable blessings too, if you learn to keep in step with the Spirit.
8 comments:
These pictures are so cute, Libby! Hope you have had a fabulous birthday, Jaime! :)
The apple didn't fall too far from the tree with Averie and AK. I believe I've seen them do a similar dance move! Love and miss y'all!
--Lindsay
Wow, I'm really sitting like a lady in those first two, aren't I?
Thanks for helping make my birhtday great!
Love you!
You are a great sister and daughter!
Love you and miss you Mama
That first picture looks just like Savannah! wow! Amy D.
Loved the pics!! You're a sweet sis! ;)
That picture does look like Savannah, but I never would have thought about that until you and Kelli pointed it out, Amy. That explains why AK looks so much like me and Savannah both!
The first thing I thought when I saw that first picture was, "I hope Jaime doesn't sit like that now!" (Haha! J/K, Jaime.) Actually, it cracked me up, and then I saw the next picture and thought, "WOW! Ave and AK are just like their mommy and aunt!" I love how those girls are always posing in their pictures.
Post a Comment