Calling all fellow Weight Watcher members....Yes, I am talking to everyone who pays to listen to someone give them a pep talk about losing weight. Now don't get the wrong impression, because I am a proud golden monthly pass holder; however since I am on the inside looking out I think I have the right to poke fun at myself.
I need your help.
I am so tired of looking at recipes that include ingredients like rosemary leaves, avocado or kale. Do any of you really use stuff like this in your recipes?
I am working on a seminary budget, and it is not easy to buy all the fresh & healthy stuff that they recommend. I could eat lunch for a month for less than $5 if I ate a package of Ramen noodles everyday. But did you know that HALF a pack of Ramen Noodles is NINE points. I was speechless when I found this out. So, I am summoning all of my fellow friends to please send all of your advice, suggestions, recipes or success stories my way.
I need a little encouragement.
I have done better that I hoped I would, but I am coming to a dead-end road quickly, and I am asking for help. I will take anything you can give me!
4 comments:
Well as you know I have done the WW thing and was successful, and now after having the baby I have to start all over. I still eat what I cook for Shane just not as much. Give me a call and I will share a few ideas.
Even though I'm not on weight watchers, I thought I would give you some sancking tips that I snack on during the day...
1. Baby Carrots with Hummus (you can get the hummus at the grocery store and it's sooo good and healthy)
2. Celery or an apple and peanut butter
3. Luna Bars (I eat these for breakfast. They are made by the same people that makes Clif Bars but they are targeted for women)
4. Strawberries and light cool whip
5. Pickles (I think they are 0 points)
Hope some of these help! I know they aren't any meal ideas but they make for good snacks!
--Lindsay
Libby, you are doing a great job. I am so proud of your determination and desire. Keep up the great work! I love you!
lIBBY.. TAKE A LOOK AT SPARKPEOPLE.COM IT IS FREE AND THERE ARE SO MANY COOL IDEAS ON THERE! i COULD NOT LIFE WITH OUT IT!
AMANDA BAILEY
Post a Comment