December 6, 2008

It's going to be a great day.

I went to bed late, woke up really late, stayed in bed a little longer and plan on having a lazy Saturday. I am so stoked! AND I get to babysit Baby Wesley while his mommy and daddy go to a Christmas party tonight. Since I spent an entire afternoon finding all my jewelry and taking pictures, I thought I would post them for you to see!

So finally here they are...(and Erin, to answer your question, after Christmas I will be starting an Etsy shop, I have just waited until the last minute to do anything about it, and now I don't think I could manage one until I get back from my 10 day trip to SC for Christmas!)
These chunky stones are the perfect color!

Same Necklace-just twisted for a different look!
Earrings to match!

Mmm, blue turquoise combined with white coral!

This. is. my. favorite. necklace. EVER.

A modern twist on Classic Pearls.

Unique, but oh so fabulous.

Notice the gold shimmer on the chips?

We named this one Ice Princess. A perfect winter accessory.

What do you do when you have a lot of extra buttons? Make a necklace!


Colorful and fun!

I found this frame at the flea market. The man who sold it to me said that it was over a hundred years old. Doesn't it make a fabulous earring holder?

Purple is my new favorite color!

These remind me of a tree swing. I made the ear wires!

I love the look of antiqued brass.

Cutsie & Pink. A fun neutral!


A dainty dangle!

This is another earring holder that I made for Mandy for her birthday.

The last two necklaces are some of the first two that I ever made, but I think one lives in Jaime's Land, and the other lives at Mandy's house now.

I think I'm going to go make MORE jewelry now! Remember to scroll down and leave a comment for necklace give away!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

what string did you use on the picture frames? I love the jewelry! you are so creative!

Anonymous said...

Love the first one...but would love it more in black. Brings some samples for your 10 day SC tour. I am sure I will be seeing you. Some cute baby broke my black chunky set of beads when she got her 1 year shots!
see you soon.
kelli

Christina said...

I love them all! I can't wait to wear a Libby original :)
Christina McClure

Cheri said...

I love your jewelry and cannot wait for you to have an Etsy Shoppe
Cheri Wofford

Meredith said...

Oh my WORD! I wish I had the patience and whatever else it takes to make jewelry that beautiful. I quit because I got so frustrated with myself.
Love the first one and the pearls!!!!