I spent two hours last night writing a new blog post. After I had written it, I realized that I sounded a little self absorbed and pretty pathetic. I might have complained a little bit, and I know that I definitely got a few things off my chest. But I deleted it. There are lots of things that have been going on lately at my household, and last night I was not in an emotional state to be journaling positive thoughts. Today has kinda been a crummy day too. But you don't want to hear about that. So, I thought this would be a better option.
I Yearbook'd myself. Enjoy.

Oh, snap! They claim this photo was from 1990, but I know they took it of me last week. My hair looks like this when I wake up.

But don't worry. I'm trying to grow out my hair so I can do this with it.
Let's play the Emotions Game. I will call out an emotion, and you must immediately make the first face that comes to mind.
Pain.

Thoughtful.

Stern.

Fear.

Surprised.

Confused.

Perky.

Manly.

Happy. (Because your forehead is so big.)

Ok, so all of those weren't emotions, but it was a fun game wasn't it?
Ok, now it's your turn to go play the game here. I promise it will make you feel better! Post your pictures on your blog or Facebook.
And if you think about it, say a little prayer for me tomorrow and Friday. I will be having surgery to hopefully diagnose and treat Endometriosis. And I must do a "prep" for surgery tomorrow that involves not one, but two bottles of magnesium citrate. I won't go into much detail for your sake about that. I'll keep you updated on the results and recovery! Until then, I'm going to be waiting on someone else to play my game.
3 comments:
I think fear is my favorite. And I do look a little too manly in that one picture. Maybe it's my neck...
Praying for you Lib
Too Funny! The thoughtful picture reminded me of Austin Kate. I hope the surgery went well. Take care!
April
Post a Comment