Do you take personal orders? I really want a necklace with my boys names like the one you gave Jaime with the girls' names... but I would want to be able to add more charms to it as we have more babies, so I'm not sure exactly like hers would work... What do you think?
Galatians 5:25 says “Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.” I believe that life is like a beautiful dance, and our dancing partner is Christ. I am a romantic though, and it is so much easier said than done to let the almighty Creator guide our steps through life. I often find myself trying to step back when I feel the Spirit leading me forward. Each day is danced to a different song. I have known for a long time, but am now only beginning to understand that my God holds each day in the palm of his hand. Right now, I don’t know exactly where this dance will lead me in the future, but the Lord is blessing each step that I take with him. You can find immeasurable blessings too, if you learn to keep in step with the Spirit.
2 comments:
Do you take personal orders? I really want a necklace with my boys names like the one you gave Jaime with the girls' names... but I would want to be able to add more charms to it as we have more babies, so I'm not sure exactly like hers would work... What do you think?
You are sooooo talented!! :)
Post a Comment