October 10, 2008

This and That

I have so many different thoughts running through my head that I really want to blog about. However, it is three minutes until 10 o'clock and I'm beyond tired. However, I wanted to post a a few little blurbs just to let you know what's going on...

I am teaching this class tomorrow here. I am nervous, but excited that someone wants to learn something that I know how to do now!

I also have to get ready for this. I will let you know more about it soon...

I have to clean my house this weekend for them. They're visiting for a very brief, but really overdue, 24 hours.

Thanks for all your prayers about that. Everyone's sweet words of encouragement and prayers are really appreciated.

Ok, that was short and sweet, but at least I didn't go another month before posting.

Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh Libby, I am impressed! I am not so good with wire wrapping and would love to be able to make those rings. In fact, if I didn't already have plans, I'd crash your class tomorrow. :)