My God is so amazing.
His plan is perfect and precious.
Please keep Brad & me in your prayers these next few days. I am not ready to share all of the details with you at this point, but I will when I have the strength. I want to be able to give God all of the Glory He deserves. The strength and peace that I do have right now, can only be coming from my Heavenly Father.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
My sweet sister told me that this is only one chapter of our story. There is still so much more to be written.
We consider your prayers a blessing.
10 comments:
I have been praying for you girl and I know God is doing something incredible in your lives! I can't wait to know the "whole story", its gonna be amazing! God is so good!
Hi, I am a friend of Mandy's from her home. I ran across your blog from hers a while back and I have been praying for you guys. Praying that God will bless you with your hearts desire.
and I can't wait to see what He has to write! I love you!
The fact that you found this song and are able to even listen to it shows just how strong you are. After my miscarriages I wasn't able to even heard the first few chords without breaking down - and I still have a tough time today.
Libby, you are in my prayers. We are so blessed to have a Father who is always holding on to us.
You have my prayers sweet Libby. I love you, Jackie
Lib, I've been praying and will continue. I just knew that our God would be covering you with peace. He's the Prince of it, you know! :)
Can't wait to see the rest of your story played out.
This is one of my fave songs ever, btw. Gives me such comfort. I'm glad it does for you too.
Libby... He will never give you more than you can handle. I love you and I am praying for you and Brad!!
Love, Amanda C. Bailey
Ever since I got your news, I have held you in my heart & mind. But, my dear baby girl, you are in far stronger and more capable arms than mine. May He continue to show you His will and plans for your life. I love you & Brad so much. Hope to see y'all very soon. -Daddy-
Libby, I am praying for you and Brad! Just remember God's plan is always so much better than we could have imagined!
I love you so much sweet Brock family. You are always in our prayers. We are so happy to know you guys.
Post a Comment