There's nothing like snuggling with a warm baby to make you feel better, right? Well, we got Wesley on loan for a few days to see if it helps speed up the recovery process.
Really, I'm just kidding, but I am going to start keeping him on Tuesdays while Jason is in class. I am sure I've mentioned this precious baby before, but Wesley is our best friend's, Jason & Mandy's baby, just in case anyone was wondering why Brad was snuggling with someone else's child.
Just thought I would let you know, that Brad is doing very well, and we have really appreciated every one's prayers! The surgery went very smoothly, and Brad is feeling as best as can be expected. However, the doctor and the nurses did not bother to warn me about what I would see when I had to change his dressings. I am a firm believer that God will not give me more than I can handle, but I am walking a very thin line here! It takes me about an hour to calm down after I am finished with everything. I won't go into details, because I would not want to upset anyone with a weak stomach. Please don't tell Brad, he thinks I'm being brave. :)
I am now going to go enjoy the calm and peacefulness of my house. I might just watch those two handsome men sleep. There are dishes and loads of laundry to clean, but I think that can wait. Don't you?

2 comments:
It was great to hear your voice on Sunday! And it's great to hear that Brad has survived his surgery! God gave me Jaime to change all of Jordan's dressings with his belly button. Good luck with that! You can do it! I love you!!!!
--Buttercup
Hey Libby!
You may not remember me but we went to AU together. My name was Laura Mercer but is now Laura Rada (I just celebrated my second wedding anniversary!) I found your blog through Elizabeth Petty's Blog and I hope you don't mind me visiting it! I also pray for your continued strength and FAITH with each second that passes by and that you will let weakness become STRENGTH in HIM! We are all weak but he is SO STRONG and as you know, he'll get you through this too! And he'll continue to reveal the WONDERFUL PLANS he has for your family! I was so encouraged reading your blog and reading about how you are living out your faith in a time of pain and loss while still praising your God with thankful heart. It blessed my heart and me and my husband will continue to hold your family up in prayer!
Again, hope you don't mind me visiting your blog!
Post a Comment