October 10, 2009

Really Quick...

I wanted to show you two things really quick, because if I don't go to the grocery store soon my husband might have to gnaw off his right arm for dinner.

#1:
We found this old window at one of the new antique stores in downtown Wake Forest today. I want to use it to display jewelry at the Craft & Bake Sale coming up! Brad looked at me and thought I was joking when I batted my eyes and begged him to buy it for me. Seriously though, someone that is crafty, please tell me what a steal this is?! I will post more pictures of it when I am finished making it a display piece.

#2
I am starting to make some jewelry with this. I know it might be a little far-fetched to imagine jewelry made out of seeds. But just wait...I am giddy with excitement to show it to you! I have to wait for it to cure first though.

Okay, now I really need to go to the store!

7 comments:

The Dales said...

Why are you so creative and I am not?

Kathy said...

Really like window and I know you and I know it will look wonderful on our table. Can't wait

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I think I have an idea with the mustard seed, and if I am right put me down for one! I have had a magnet since Shane and I got married that has a mustard seed in it with Matthew 17:20. I would also love to talk to you about making a certain style necklace for our store. I hope you are doing well.
April

Jackie said...

If you have Faith of a Mustard Seed. When I was a teenager I had a necklace that had a round clear charm with a mustard seed in it....how I wish I still had that necklace.

Anonymous said...

ohh I can't wait!! :)

-Kala K.

Mrs. Mullen said...

Libby, I can't wait to see what you're making with the mustard seed!!!! (oh and yes, I'm a blog stalker, lol).
Jackie-mom had a charm like that too!! I think she still has hers...or was it yours and now she has it, haha.
Lindsey (Stephs cousin :) )

Daddy said...

I thought your phrase, "new antique store" was cute....I love the old window, too. I love you!