Thanks so much for sharing about this! I shared the blog with a friend that miscarried a few months ago. She really loved the necklace. She actually told me, too, that her sister in law just miscarried last Friday. She was blown away by the timing that I emailed her the link to the blog because she was just about to email me about her sister in law and to ask for my prayers. We both know that it was by no accident that I emailed her about the blog. It was God's way of opening up the door for her to share with me a very difficult situation for her sis in law, as well as to share with me and ask me for my prayers for her, too, as she remembers the feelings that she experienced during her own season of grieving. Despite these sad situations, how awesome that God uses these blogs as well as other ways to open doors and reach out to others.
Terri, Thank you so much for sharing that with me! It is amazing how God was able to use this as a way to open that door! Please let your friend know that I will be praying for her too!
Galatians 5:25 says “Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.” I believe that life is like a beautiful dance, and our dancing partner is Christ. I am a romantic though, and it is so much easier said than done to let the almighty Creator guide our steps through life. I often find myself trying to step back when I feel the Spirit leading me forward. Each day is danced to a different song. I have known for a long time, but am now only beginning to understand that my God holds each day in the palm of his hand. Right now, I don’t know exactly where this dance will lead me in the future, but the Lord is blessing each step that I take with him. You can find immeasurable blessings too, if you learn to keep in step with the Spirit.
5 comments:
PRECIOUS!
PRECIOUS!
Thanks so much for sharing about this! I shared the blog with a friend that miscarried a few months ago. She really loved the necklace. She actually told me, too, that her sister in law just miscarried last Friday. She was blown away by the timing that I emailed her the link to the blog because she was just about to email me about her sister in law and to ask for my prayers. We both know that it was by no accident that I emailed her about the blog. It was God's way of opening up the door for her to share with me a very difficult situation for her sis in law, as well as to share with me and ask me for my prayers for her, too, as she remembers the feelings that she experienced during her own season of grieving. Despite these sad situations, how awesome that God uses these blogs as well as other ways to open doors and reach out to others.
Terri, Thank you so much for sharing that with me! It is amazing how God was able to use this as a way to open that door! Please let your friend know that I will be praying for her too!
Thanks, Libby! I will be sure to!
Post a Comment