This was one of the views from our room. A.MAZ.ING!

Brooke, the maid of honor got these masks for us to wear to out on the town. They weren't the least bit humiliating. It was fun though!
We were lucky enough to eat at a restuarant that also had karokee. Mr. Gorgeous got to sing to Becky the Bride-to-be. This was probably my favorite part of the weekend, a pricelss moment for sure! And then after a while we got brave enough to sing some Shania Twain and Dixie Chicks.

It was a wonderful get-away weekend with my girls! It was relaxing and fun, something I really needed! Heather and Brooke (the two girls on the left) were both in my wedding, and Becky and Sally were both there to celebrate with us at our wedding too. I am so fortunate and blessed to have amazing friends to share life's joys with! Becky's getting married this weekend, and I can't wait to see the girls again!
2 comments:
AND you got to see the Brownies on your way home!
Did you see Dolly?
--Buttercup
Post a Comment