We were on the road driving to Seabrook Island for our honeymoon.
(Yesterday was our Anniversary!)

And two years ago...
We were at the hospital lovin' on this little cutie.
We spent our first anniversary anxiously awaiting her arrival. I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way!
Happy Birthday Kayleigh! Auntie Lib & "Unk Boo" love you!

4 comments:
Your wedding was so much fun. More fun than mine! Happy Anniversary!
So beautiful both then and now is so many ways.
Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding. I specifically remember Brad saying that I would be next to get married...I blame Brad, mostly, for jinxing me. Three years later and still no wedding! Thanks a lot, BRAD!
LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
--Buttercup
Lindsay, I can only apologize for my husband's comment. I'm sorry that he jinxed you, we can put all the blame on him! And no, I did not see Dolly. She is my childhood hero, though! Did you know that? Love you and miss you Buttercup!
Post a Comment